Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Name is Khan gets V-day release

My Name is Khan gets V-day release



SRK’s upcoming flick My Name is Khan is highly awaited by the audience, not only because it’s SRK’s next flick, but also for his pairing with Kajol. The release date of My Name is Khan has been fixed at February,12,2010 – Valentine week.
Director Karan Johar talking about his flick says“MNK is an epic love story. What sets it apart is the landscape on which it unfolds. Though I keep setting out to do something different with my films, the one constant is my desire to continue to explore the many ways in which two people can fall in love and stay in love regardless of any or every challenge against them.”
SRK in the movie plays the role of Rizvan Khan, who sets out on a journey across United States of America to get back his love, his life and his goodness inspires the lives of the complete nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment