Thursday, November 5, 2009

It’s over for Ranbir-Deepika

It’s over for Ranbir-Deepika



After many reports about Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s fights, the news comes that the couple have called off their relationship.
Deepika Padukone took the initiative to end her two-year-old relationship with Ranbir, because of his Casanova ways and his intimacy with his co-stars.
Another reason for the break-up was, Ranbir treated Deepika as just another girlfriend and did not treat her as the most special person in his life.
A source says,Neetu wants Ranbir to be happy. She will never go against his choice. Ranbir always treated Deepika as a girlfriend and not as someone special, basically there was no passion in their relationship.”
Recently at a press conference for Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, when reporters tried to ask him about his relationship status withgirlfriend Deepika, he simple asked them to ask him something exciting such as his upcoming flick.
Well that definitely means, Ranbir no more finds Deepika exciting and their relationship is definitely off.
Talking about recent turn of events,Ranbir says,”It really hurts me that my affairs are being written about. I am suddenly acquiring this new image. It is not me. I have been in very few relationships in my life. Few have worked, few haven’t. And I am extremely sad about the ones which haven’t worked. I am not this lover boy, people think I am. The character I did in Bachna Ae Haseeno is not me. I am quite a romantic at heart, but at the same time, being in a relationship or being with a girl is not my priority. I do believe there are great things in store for me. I need to believe that if I need to move ahead. Women are lovely. I love and respect them, but that’s not my true calling in life. My true calling is cinema and acting. “
What is your take on Deepika-Ranbir break-up folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment