Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kat:Who doesn’t want to associate with SRK?

Kat:Who doesn’t want to associate with SRK?



Well that’s what leggy lass Katrina Kaif says, when she is quizzed about talking to her special friend Salman Khan alleged enemy SRK.
Katrina says, “I fail to understand why people must constantly focus on just one aspect of an event,’’ says Kat. “I’m not complaining because I know that if you are in the eye of the media, it only means that you are important enough to them. However, my bumping into Shah Rukh or spending time with him at an event is just a regular thing. I think people should stop trying to look for controversy in every nook and cranny. All of us are here to work. And we have common functions to attend. Naturally, when we’re under the same roof, we will interact. Why make a fuss? Who wouldn’t want to associate with Shah Rukh or Karan Johar?’’
Now that’s some brutal honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment