Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kareena goes de-glam

Kareena goes de-glam

Glamourous actress Kareena Kapoor is known for her ultra-glamorous fashion sense, but now she is all set to go de-glam for her role in Siddharth Malhotra’s desi version of Step Mom.
Kareena who will be attending workshops for her role says, “The last time I rehearsed for a part was for Vishal Bharadwaj’s Omkara. But that was a more unconventional film and role where I had to get into a milieu and character I knew nothing about. But Stepmom is urban and very contemporary. I play a very normal metro-centric working girl.”
“I walk, talk, dress like an ordinary working girl. I’ll be using no makeup.”
Bebo will also sport a new hairdo in the flick,”I couldn’t cut my hair as planned because of continuity clashes. And I didn’t want to cut my long hair. But I’m going for a new hairstyle.”
Lets wait to see Kareena in her new avatar. Desi version of step-mom also starrs Kajol.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment