Monday, September 14, 2009

Kat: I am an Indian

Kat: I am an Indian

katrina-kaif-1
Katrina Kaif is really pissed of with rumors that scream that she is not an Indian.
Katrina says, “Me not Indian? I think I’m as Indian as it can get. I want to know how many caucasians are brown-skinned. And you’ve to admit, I’m brown in complexion. Having said that, I don’t wish to give any importance to the people who have made my nationality a national issue. All I’ll say is I’m very much an Indian. And it’s an insult to my parents to suggest I am not.”
Quiz her about her Indian nationality and prompt comes the reply,“Yes I am. My mother is British and my father is Indian. Now could we talk about something else? I want to focus on my work. And I wish the others would do the same.”
Point taken Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment